Love You

If everything would change and everything would fade,
still I wouldn't break the bond we have made..

If you forget me, there's nothing I can do, but one thing's for sure....
I'll still be here for you



We all want to fall in love.  Why?
Because that experience makes us feel completely alive.
Where every sense is heightened, every emotion is magnified,
our everyday reality is shattered and we are flying into the heavens.
 
Love is like a friendship caught on fire.
In the beginning a flame, very pretty, Often hot and fierce,
But still only light and flickering.
As love grows older, Our hearts mature
And our love becomes as coals,
Deep-burning and unquenchable.

I love you for what you are, but I love you yet more
for what you are going to be.
I love you not so much for your realities as for your ideals.
I pray for your desires that they may be great,
rather than for your satisfactions, which may be so hazardously little.
You are going forward toward something great.
I am on the way with you, and therefore I love you. 
From every human being there rises a light
that reaches straight to heaven.
And when two souls that are destined to be together find each other,
their streams of light flow together,
and a single brighter light goes forth from their united being. 
Only the rare grain of sand is destined to become a pearl.
To God, you are that grain of sand and I am your oyster.
Darling,  Come to me.  Be my pearl forever...

"I miss you when something really good happens,
because you're the one I want to share it with.
I miss you when something is troubling me,
because you're the one who understands me so well.
I miss you when I laugh and cry, because I know that you are the one
that makes my laughter grow, and my tears disappear.

I miss you all the time, but I miss you the most
when I lay awake at night, and think of all the wonderful times
that we spent with each other for those were some of the best
and most memorable times of my life." 

Wanna share your qoutes jsz send it to thiz ID: cutieviewty.love@blogger.com

0 comments:

jq im