Love Sayings Love Quotes

A smile is nearly always inspired by another smile.


For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.
It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

I'm sending you some kisses, I know you like them.

Accept the things to which fate binds you,
and love the people with whom fate brings you together,
but do so with all your heart.

Love dictates, but a kiss writes the secrets of the heart.

True love can blind you but at the same time if you let it,
it can also open your eyes.

Braveheart giving flower

Braveheart giving flower

Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear


Love is or it ain't. Thin love ain't love at all.

Love is a sudden revelation: a kiss is always a discovery.



Man loves little and often: Woman much and rarely.




Opposites attract, but after marriage, opposites attack.
Most of the time, we are attracted to people who don't have
the things that we have.
Incompatibility is why we get married,
but it's also used as a reason to divorce.
Incompatibility is just a lack of communication.
If we just try to love [our spouse] the way we want to be loved,
we are in trouble.
Unless you communicate,
it's difficult to know how to love another person.




One kiss breaches the distance between friendship and love.




Kissing lying in the rain

Kissing lying in the rain

I thought I loved him, but he had to break my heart
for me to know what true love really is




Sex is a momentary itch, love never lets you go.




So long as man remains free, he strives for nothing so incessantly
and so painfully as to find someone to worship.




I love thee, I love but thee
With a love that shall not die
Till the sun grows cold
And the stars grow old.




Love can make you do things that you never thought possible.




The kiss, a sweet discovery of oneself after a long search.



If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile,
the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.




You will find, as you look back upon your life,
that the moments when you really lived are the moments
when you have done things in the spirit of love.



To fall in love is to create a religion that has a fallible god.




Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law.



My love, you know you are my best friend.
You know that I'd do anything for you
And my love, let nothing come between us.
My love for you is strong and true.



The sweetest joy, the wildest woe is love



The night has a thousand eyes, And the day but one;
Yet the light of the bright world dies, With the dying sun.
The mind has a thousand eyes, And the heart but one;
Yet the light of a whole life dies, When love is done.




I could do without many things with no hardship--you are not one of them.




Children romantic love

Children romantic love

Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever.




A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.




Recipe For Two Lovers

Take happiness and laughter
mix thoroughly with romance.
Add hugs, pecks,
and sprinkle with kisses.
Bind with pleasure
and bake with faith.
Serve with endless love.




He who wants to do good knocks at the gate:
he who loves finds the door open.




Poetry is the song of the heart, molded by the mind.




This is my commandment, that ye love one another



Girl romantic kiss

Girl romantic kiss

All the little emptiness of love.




Outside are the storms and strangers:
We - Oh, close, safe and warm sleep I and she, I and she . . .




Love is the poetry of the senses.




Love is a friendship set to music




Clarity of mind means clarity of passion, too;
this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently
and sees distinctly what it loves.



A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.




Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.




You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with.



You know you are in love
when you see the world in her eyes,
and her eyes everywhere in the world.


When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody,
you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.


My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep;
The more I give to thee
The more I have,
For both are infinite.

At the beginning and at the end of love,
the two lovers are embarrassed to find themselves alone.

Who, being loved, is poor?


Each morning as I awaken your the reason I smile,
Your the reason I love.


Notebook romantic kiss and rain

Notebook romantic kiss and rain

One look
One smile
One touch
One embrace
One kiss
One love
Two people
Two minds
Two souls
Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.


Love is always open arms.
If you close your arms about love,
you will find that you are left holding only yourself.


My heart to you is given:
Oh, do give yours to me;
We'll lock them up together,
And throw away the key.

Love is the language our hearts use to speak to one another.
For you, my dear, my heart sings.


A man content to go to heaven alone will never go to heaven.


Alas! the love of women!
it is known To be a lovely and fearful thing!


Kissing in the rain in black

Kissing in the rain in black

Never pretend to a love which you do not actually feel,
for love is not ours to command.


What the world really needs is more love and less paper work.

True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights.
If you hear bells, get your ears checked.

And I would hear yet once before I perish The voice
which was my music--Speak to me!


The most precious possession that ever comes to
a man in this world is a woman's heart.

Sometimes when you look back on a situation,
you realize it wasn't all you thought it was.
A beautiful girl walked into your life.
You fell in love. Or did you?
Maybe it was only a childish infatuation,
or maybe just a brief moment of vanity.


The word forever seems like a long time,
but if you're with the person you love
then forever isn't long enough.


I've learned ...
that no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.


1 comments:

Roger W Hancock, PoetPatriot.com said...

Thank you for quoting me.

“Poetry is the song of the heart, molded by the mind.” – Roger W Hancock, Quotes.PoetPatriot.com

You should show the author when quoting.

jq im